Motorised Fly Grid
Motorized Flygrid combines innovative design with the highest standards of construction and ease of installation for payloads up to 180Kg. Motorized Flygrid incorporates the luminaire suspension pipe, the relevant safety switches luminaire power outlet, and a worm geared motor raising and lowering the unit. To reduce the costs of the site installation and simplify it, the Hoist is supplied with pre-mounted structure to which the four wire ropes, the flip-flop power cable tray and electrical terminal box are already attached.
- Electric Motor : 1.1kW / 1.5kW / 2.2kW, 3 Phase AC Motor with DC Brake
- Gear Box : Specially designed single stage worm reduction.
- Self Weight : > 250 kg
- Safe Working Load : 180kg to 250kgted in black matt texture finish.
- Max Travel Distance : upto 12 Meter (Higher travel distance will be provided based on request)
- Lift speed : 8 Meter/Minute average. (Speed options will be provided based on request)
- Minimum Collapse Height : 1.4 Meter
- Safety : Two safety micro switches for the Top and the Bottom limit, Slack wire safety, Over load protection
- Lifting rope : 5mm diameter GI ropes
- Finish : Epoxy polyester powder coated in black matt texture finish
- Control : DOL with forward and reverse control (Standard approach )
- Optional Control : VFD / Wireless / HMI / Hand-held Pendent / Soft start-Soft stop.
- Winch Length : 2X2, 2.5×2.5, 3X3, 4X4 Meter (Customizable as per site requirements)
- EFFICIENCY AND OPERATING COSTS : The Self Climbing hoist is ideal for the raising and lowering of lighting instruments along with their associated circuits and dimmers. The ability to lower the lighting batten to any positions within the set area, increases the efficiency of the operations by allowing easy access to the lighting instruments for aiming, focusing and the handling of the lighting fixtures, This product can be either installed in permanent fixed positions directly to the I-beam sub-structure of the building, or to any supporting grid
- MECHANICAL : A special frame maintains a clear separation between the moving parts (mechanical elements in motion), like steel ropes, winding discs, diverter pulleys, load sensor mechanisms) and the electrical components (electrical wiring, motor switch-gears, safety micro switches, electrical and data sockets, travel limit device). The separation of these elements allows maintenance procedures to be performed safely and the electrical components maintained in a clean environment.
- SAFETY : Approved by the testing authorities of the European standards. These Standards are directly associated with safety of suspensions systems mounted above an assembly of people. The safety features incorporated into the Canara motorised Flygrid, a dynamic self sustaining worm- geared set motor with DC brake and screw helix angle less than 4 degrees to prevent back winding, two safety micro switches one for the top limit plus an extra emergency safety switch and one for the bottom limit plus an extra emergency safety switch and over load and slack line detection on each wire rope.